Student scholarships will be reviewed at the end of the academic year so that students will know the amount of scholarship funds they will receive at the beginning of the new academic school year beginning in September. In order to continue receiving the same amount of scholarship, the criteria will be based on the following:
What our alums say
Alumni in Tanzania
Alumni in Cameroon
ITS Alumni video
Renewal of Student Scholarships
1. The evaluation of a student’s academic record.
2. Attendance at chapel. Students in residence at ITS are required to attend chapels on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as the small group prayer meeting on Wednesdays. Students not in residence are required to attend chapels once per week.
3. Completion of the Personal Development Goals (PDG). The goals must be written and given final approval by the VP of Student Life. Satisfactory completion will be given a Pass on the student’s transcript. A Fail will be given for students who do not complete the PDG.
Share This Page
- About ITS
- Educational Effectiveness
- Annual Reports 2011-2012
- Annual Reports 2012-2013
- Annual Reports 2013-2014
- Annual Reports 2014-2015
- Annual Reports 2015-2016
- Annual Reports: Performance Fact Sheet 2016-2017
- Performance Fact Sheet 2015 (BPPE)