Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information, images, or software) on International Theological Seminary’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on International Theological Seminary’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by International Theological Seminary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on International Theological Seminary’s website are provided “as is”. International Theological Seminary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, International Theological Seminary does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall International Theological Seminary be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on International Theological Seminary’s Internet site, even if International Theological Seminary or a International Theological Seminary’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. International Theological Seminary does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. International Theological Seminary may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. International Theological Seminary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
International Theological Seminary has not reviewed all of the external sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by International Theological Seminary of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to International Theological Seminary’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- The International Theological Seminary’s website will only collect personal information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide by, for example, sending emails, completing forms, registering for classes, events, or other programs or responding to surveys.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- If you provide us with personal information, we will normally respond to your inquiry, request or order.
- We may also contact you to provide information about International Theological Seminary activities, programs and development opportunities, products and special events that may interest you. We will never share your name or information outside the International Theological Seminary unless you affirmatively authorize us to do so by opting-in.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.