The Board of Trustees announces the search for the next President of International Theological Seminary who will succeed the outgoing President, Dr. Mel Loucks.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Ph.D. or Th.D holder (non-theological Ph.D. must possess a Th.M. degree)
- Graduate level teaching experience not less than five years.
- Must subscribe to the ITS Statement of Faith.
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
Applicants for the position of President must email their resume to the Presidential Search Committee at email@example.com, or mail to:
- Presidential Search Committee
- International Theological Seminary
- 3225 N Tyler Ave
- El Monte, CA 91731